We all know how hard it can be to find food that has the nutrition you demand without tasting like cardboard. Let there be taste! Every week we will feature a new bodybuilding recipe that will have you coming back for seconds.
- 2 Tbs sun dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. parsley, minced
- 4 beef cube steaks
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, cut crisscrossing diagonal slashes into 1 side of each steak.
- Place steaks on grill or broiling pan, cut side down, and grill 3-4 minutes.
- Turn steaks and divide tomato mixture evenly on cut side of steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill another 3-4 minutes for medium rare meat.
Recipe yields 4 servings